According to a recent FBI report, the statistics on violent assaults are on the rise, including domestic minor sex
- 68% of child homicides began as an abduction, endangered missing, or runaway.
- There are 116,000 searches for "child porn" in the United States
- 1 in 6 children
are victims of sexual abuse, 1 in 4 of those will become a sexual predator at some point in life if the abuse isn't identified and trauma counseling
- At least 60% of exploited children are sexual abuse survivors.
- 95% run away from home due to the
- There are approximately 300,000
runaways on the streets in the United States, 1/3 or 100,000 will become victims of Domestic Minor Sex
- 72% are girls and 28% are boys.
- One in every three college females will be the victim of sexual assault; usually in their
freshman or sophomore years.
Bullying, cyber safety, and missing children are frightening subjects for both the victims and parents alike, but with our
exclusive strategic active forms of preventative education, 90% of assaults can be prevented.
Just like the military strategically prepares for battle before the battle occurs, police
officers wear a bulletproof vest for protection in case he is shot, you can learn how to protect your loved ones before its too late.
International Defensive Training Systems offers online courses for those whose schedules do not permit regular class attendance.
Click on the link to find out more about our Certification Training